All right! Time for Round 3 of Tell Me What to Read. I got to Northlander faster this time around and so I'm allowing myself to have high hopes for June. So bring on the suggestions! Tell me what book I should read this month. It can be any genre, any age level, and have been published last week or three hundred years ago. You can pick it because it's a book that everyone should read or because it changed your life or because it is great literature or just because it entertained you. I'm excited to see what you follow up the most excellent Northlander with.
As my friend and inspiration Janssen says--here's how it goes:
- Comment with the title and author of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
- I'll select one comment at random.
- On the off-chance that I've already read the book you select, I'll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
- I'll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of the month (or so....).
- I'll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.