Wow. Already to the fifth round of Tell Me What to Read! Last month's was awfully good. So what's a great read for the hot month of August? Tell me what book I should read this month. It can be any genre, any age level, and have been published last week or three hundred years ago. You can pick it because it's a book that everyone should read or because it changed your life or because it is great literature or just because it entertained you. My friends Janssen and Emily are also running this monthly feature on their blogs. Janssen started it all! So be sure to stop in and vote for their selections as well. This month, in fact, Emily will be reading Daughter of the Forest on my recommendation. Here's hoping it goes down well!
Here's how it goes:
- Comment with the title and author of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
- I'll select one comment at random.
- On the off-chance that I've already read the book you select, I'll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
- I'll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of the month (or so....).
- I'll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.